Hosting Controller releases Windows Build 20/Linux Build 16. These builds provide fixes for issues which were reported in past few weeks. It is recommended to update HC7 installation on your machines. Visit Service Pack section to download latest builds.
Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 must be installed on your HC server(s) prior to this installation. Moreover, this build removes .NET mappings from the root of the web server as it is not recommended to have .NET mappings on it.
Here is the list of some important bugs/enhancements fixed in these Builds.
Build No 7.00.0020: (Windows)
- Provided Advanced Exchange Mailbox Features i.e
- Accepted/Rejected Senders Control
- Send on Behalf & User Statistics
- Provided Outlook Anywhere Support
- Provided Mail Only Hosting Support
- Provided MDaemon Version 10 Support
- Provided Privacy Support for Enom Domain Registrar
- Improved Resource Display in Plan Manager
- Improved Flow Control on Server, User & Plan Manager
- Provided Mailbox Properties Control i.e.
- Mailbox Size
- Incoming Message Size
- Outgoing Message Size for MS Exchange 2007
- Provided MS SharePoint Properties Control i.e.
- Maximum & Warning Database Size
- Provided Database Size Control for MS SQL (Both LDF & MDF are Now Controllable)
- Improved Domain Addition Process
- Bug Fixed: Issues Related to Different Mail Servers.
- Bug Fixed: A Bug Related to Billing System.
- Bug Fixed: A Bug Related to ServU-FTP Server.
- Bug Fixed: A Bug Related to Auto-Sell Quota.
- Bug Fixed: A Bug Where HC was not Showing Default Directory at the Time of Shared SSL Installation on Any Domain.
- Bug Fixed: A Bug Where DNS Zone was not Being Deleted from Secondary DNS Server.
- Bug Fixed: A Bug Related to phpMyAdmin Implementation with HC.
- Bug Fixed: A Bug Related to User Database Restore Through Panel.
- Bug Fixed: A Bug Related to Host Header.
- Bug Fixed: A Bug Where HC was Showing Wrong Quota for Home Page Summary.
Build No 7.00.00016: (Linux)
- Awstats Log Format is Customizable Now.
- Bug Fixed: A Bug Related to New User Creation Where Admin.[Domain] was not Working for NAT Enabled Servers.
- Bug Fixed: A Bug Where HC was not Working Where OS Language was Other than English.
About Hosting Controller
Founded in 1999, Hosting Controller is a complete hosting automation solution for web hosts and cloud based service providers. It allows them to manage both Windows & Linux servers simultaneously as part of a single cluster. In addition to shared hosts, HC offers a full solution suite for hosted Enterprise Applications creating a shared multi-tenant environment for automatic provisioning of Exchange 2007/2010, BlackBerry, SharePoint, OCS and Dynamics CRM. It also offers a full automation solution for Infrastructure and Virtualization providers offering virtualized partitions on both Windows and Linux based servers through Hyper-V technology for Windows & Xen Hypervisor technology for Linux! Hosting Controller Inc. is based in Richmond, BC, Canada and has customers in 125 countries worldwide.
For more information about Hosting Controller Inc. visit http://hostingcontroller.com
or call +1 (604) 227-0272.