HC7: BuildNo 8 has been released
This build provide fixes for some issues which were reported in past few weeks. It is recommended to update HC7 installation on your machines with it. You can download build from following URL:
About Hosting Controller
Windows: BuildNo 7.00.0008
Here is a list of some important bugs fixed in this build
BuildNo 7.00.0008: ( Windows )
• Option provided to change SQL / MySQL user password.
• Option provided at Server Manager to view any server’s roles on mouse over.
• Option provided to recycle application pool in case of Windows 2003.
• Option provided at RESELLER level to specify 3rd and 4th Name Servers.
• Option provided to add Website with special characters.
• Update browsing at RESELLER and WEBADMIN levels.
• Update browsing on ACL Manager Module.
• Fixed an exception occurred on Sold Add-Ons page on changing billing method.
• Fixed an exception occurred on Domain Properties page on changing custom error.
• Fixed a catastrophic error occurred during installation.
• Fixed a file upload problem in Folder Manager module.
• Fixed a bug in Smarter Stats on changing password.
• Fixed mail access URLs in Domain Creation email.
• Fixed a bug in Bandwidth auto calculation.
• Fixed a bug in Disk Usage and Bandwidth Usage reports.
• Fixed a bug where user was not able to add more Mailboxes in MailEnable Mail Server from its own Web Administration.
• Fixed a bug where HC was not able to calculate Disk Usage for Smarter Mail domain.
• Fixed a bug where user was not able to pay through Paypal.
• Fixed a bug where user was not able to Auto Signup.
Founded in 1999, Hosting Controller is a complete hosting automation solution for web hosts and cloud based service providers. It allows them to manage both Windows & Linux servers simultaneously as part of a single cluster. In addition to shared hosts, HC offers a full solution suite for hosted Enterprise Applications creating a shared multi-tenant environment for automatic provisioning of Exchange 2007/2010, BlackBerry, SharePoint, OCS and Dynamics CRM. It also offers a full automation solution for Infrastructure and Virtualization providers offering virtualized partitions on both Windows and Linux based servers through Hyper-V technology for Windows & Xen Hypervisor technology for Linux! Hosting Controller Inc. is based in Richmond, BC, Canada and has customers in 125 countries worldwide.
For more information about Hosting Controller Inc. visit http://hostingcontroller.com
or call +1 (604) 227-0272.