HC7: BuildNo 7.00.0007 for Windows and BuildNo 4.0 for Linux have been released
These builds provide fixes for some issues which were reported in past few weeks. It is recommended to update HC7 installation on your machines with them. You can download builds from following URLs:
Windows: BuildNo 7.00.0007
Linux: BuildNo 4.0
Here is a list of some important bugs fixed in these Builds.
BuildNo 7.00.0007: ( Windows )
• Manual load balancing support.
• Photo Gallery addition in Click & Install Apps.
• VPS and VMWare support
• Click & Install Apps implementation is bit changed. Now a user can install any Click & Install apps. of same type.
• Restrict HCadmin access to allowed IPs.
• Provide a button to restore default templates.
• AwStats Start time Implementation.
• Fixed a bug where Pop boxes per mail domain were not being restricted.
• Fixed a bug where Credit Card field was being appeared during AutoSignup for free plan.
• Fixed a bug where multiple private folders were not being created using IISPassword.
• Fixed a bug where Bandwidth was not being properly calculated.
• Fixed a bug where Site was not being suspended on over disk usage.
• Fixed a bug where Recuring invoices were not being emailed.
• Fixed a bug where Currency Exchange Rate was not being changed.
• Fixed a bug where all NS info. was not behing displayed on Auto Signup.
• Fixed a bug where SOA Serial Number format was not correct in DNS.
• Fixed a bug where USER webadmin password was not being changed.
• Fixed a bug Per page Display problem.
• Fixed a bug related to paypal.
• Fixed a bug where Error : 70102040 : You do not have enough rights to perform this operation was coming on domain creation.
• Fixed a bug where Invoice Currency was changed after upgrade.
• Fixed a bug where plan was not being visible to new reseller.
BuildNo 4.0: Linux
• RHEL support.
• Fixed a bug where Multi instances of HCRemoting service was being created which triggered to hang the HC panel.
• Fixed a bug where Site default page was not being created on domain creation.
About Hosting Controller
Founded in 1999, Hosting Controller is a complete hosting automation solution for web hosts and cloud based service providers. It allows them to manage both Windows & Linux servers simultaneously as part of a single cluster. In addition to shared hosts, HC offers a full solution suite for hosted Enterprise Applications creating a shared multi-tenant environment for automatic provisioning of Exchange 2007/2010, BlackBerry, SharePoint, OCS and Dynamics CRM. It also offers a full automation solution for Infrastructure and Virtualization providers offering virtualized partitions on both Windows and Linux based servers through Hyper-V technology for Windows & Xen Hypervisor technology for Linux! Hosting Controller Inc. is based in Richmond, BC, Canada and has customers in 125 countries worldwide.
For more information about Hosting Controller Inc. visit http://hostingcontroller.com or call +1 (604) 227-0272.