Migration From Plesk to HC
Hosting Controller offers ‘one click’ migration from Plesk windows version 9.0 into HC8 panel.
The migration process is almost risk free and works as follows:
1. A complete backup of IIS is taken in case the migration needs to be rolled back
2. All the user accounts are migrated from the Plesk database to HC database.
3. For all websites one by one, data is copied from previous folders to new HC folders. Previous data remains there in case a roll back is required.
4. Once the website data is successfully moved, the settings in IIS are changed to new folders giving zero downtime for the website.
5. Next website is processed in the same way.
6. All databases remain where they are and continue to be accessed over ODBC.
7. All Plans and Packages are migrated in the same way.
8. Your existing billing application should work in the same way. Integration with WHMCS is already tested.
For Further information on Migration Tool Kit , please contact HC sales at email@example.com
About Hosting Controller
Founded in 1999, Hosting Controller is a complete hosting automation solution for web hosts and cloud based service providers. It allows them to manage both Windows & Linux servers simultaneously as part of a single cluster. In addition to shared hosts, HC offers a full solution suite for hosted Enterprise Applications creating a shared multi-tenant environment for automatic provisioning of Exchange 2007/2010, BlackBerry, SharePoint, OCS and Dynamics CRM. It also offers a full automation solution for Infrastructure and Virtualization providers offering virtualized partitions on both Windows and Linux based servers through Hyper-V technology for Windows & Xen Hypervisor technology for Linux! Hosting Controller Inc. is based in Richmond, BC, Canada and has customers in 125 countries worldwide.
For more information about Hosting Controller Inc. visit http://hostingcontroller.com
or call +1 (604) 227-0272.