AD Self Service Portal v2.0 release
Toronto, Canada – April 11, 2022– We would like to inform our customers that AD Self Service Portal v2.0 update is now available for download with following new features & enhancements:
- Domain Controller Authentication for ADSSP Administrators
- AD users (under a selected security group) can now login to the admin section of ADSSP and authenticated directly from the selected Domain Controller.
- Feature to select any specific OU with allow permissions for its users to enroll in the Portal.
- Portal Admin can now add new custom attributes of Active Directory.
- Admin can now set profile attributes as mandatory.
- Option to provide possible values for any attributes has been added.
- Admin can now dis-enroll a user directly from the admin section.
- Log and report each admin’s operation.