Active Directory Synchronization Application has been modified
Toronto, Canada – November 12, 2020
We would like to inform our customers that Hosting Controller Product "Active Directory Synchronization Application" latest version is now available.
- Fixed: AD Connect sync was not communicating over SSL/TLS via IP address.
- Fixed: Using Multiple cloud instances password synchronization mechanism has been improved.
- Fixed: License count fixed across Multiple cloud DC instances.
- Fixed: Saving Sub-OU and its additional UPN Suffix in Cloud Root Path was reverting all the UPN Suffixes for all existing OUs to default, instead of their specified UPN Suffixes in the ADSync tool.
- Enhanced: Additional cloud instance logging improved.
- Feature: Variation/selection of Organization Unit (O.U) selection across Multiple Cloud instances.