HC7: Hosting Controller releases Windows build10/Linux build6
These builds provide fixes for many issues which were reported in past few weeks. It is highly recommended to update HC7 installation on your machines with them. You can download builds from following URLs:
Windows: BuildNo 7.00.0010
Linux: BuildNo 6.0
Here is a list of some important bugs/enhancements fixed in these Builds.
BuildNo 7.00.0010: ( Windows )
- New skin VistaClassic is added in hc panel.
- Joomla (a website builder) support.
- myLittleAdmin Web-based database manager for SQL Server 2005 support.
- Fixed a bug related to Pro rated billing.
- Fixed a bug related to Additional FTP User for both MS FTP and ServU FTP Servers.
- Fixed a bug where Stats sites were not being browsed using WWW prefix.
- Fixed a bug where wrong NAT IP was displaying in domain creation mail.
- Fixed a display issue related to Name based FTP.
- Fixed a bug where HC was not sending trouble ticket URL in automated mail.
- Fixed a bug related to Shared SSL.
- Fixed a bug related to Account Setup and Domain creation mails.
- Fixed a bug where wrong NS info. was being displayed for domain registration.
- Fixed a bug related to billing information display on hc panel home page.
- Fixed a bug where hc was not setting default mail box size in case of Imail Server.
BuildNo 6.0: ( Linux )
- Access Control List(ACL) is now provided for FTP users.
- Webmail(squirrel mail)support.
- Security of Webserver folders and files is improved.
- Files/Libraries dependencies are removed in this installer.
- WebAdmin is now made as OS user rather than virtual users.
- Fixed a bug where Folders, Files zip/unzip functions was not working properly.
- Fixed a bug where Creation/Deletion/Updation of Stats Site was not working properly
- Fixed a bug where Enabling/Disabling of Perl/Php was not working properly.
- Fixed a bug where Junk users were creating on domain creation.
About Hosting Controller
Founded in 1999, Hosting Controller is a complete hosting automation solution for web hosts and cloud based service providers. It allows them to manage both Windows & Linux servers simultaneously as part of a single cluster. In addition to shared hosts, HC offers a full solution suite for hosted Enterprise Applications creating a shared multi-tenant environment for automatic provisioning of Exchange 2007/2010, BlackBerry, SharePoint, OCS and Dynamics CRM. It also offers a full automation solution for Infrastructure and Virtualization providers offering virtualized partitions on both Windows and Linux based servers through Hyper-V technology for Windows & Xen Hypervisor technology for Linux! Hosting Controller Inc. is based in Richmond, BC, Canada and has customers in 125 countries worldwide.
For more information about Hosting Controller Inc. visit http://hostingcontroller.com or call +1 (604) 227-0272.