Question: How do I enhance the main menu of Hosting Controller by adding my own options pointing to custom pages?
The main menu in HC is easy to customize. It also facilitates you to add/remove menu options, as required.
To add custom options to the menu, follow the steps below:
1. Login into HC as Host. (Reseller/Webadmin are not allowed to customize menu).
2. Click on the System, click My Server from the main menu and click Custom Menus from Configure Services sub-section.
3. On Custom Menus page, click Add Menu to add the required menu option.
4. Enter the following information:
[Main Window] : Set the option link to open in the same window.
- Menu Head Display Name: Name specifying the menu head.
- Submenu Name: Name specifying the submenu.
- Action: Specifies the action performed by clicking the option.
- Target: Two target windows available for selection. Either:
[New Window] : Set the option link to pop-up in the other window.
Access levels available for selection. Either:
[Host] : Set the access of menu option to Host.
[Resellers] : Set the access of menu option to Resellers.
[Webadmins] : Set the access of menu option to Webadmins.
5. Click Add Custom Menu to view the details of added menu option. It also facilitates you to add more menu options, delete or edit them.