Question: I forgot my Hosting Controller user password. How do I reset or recover my password?
The password can be refreshed using the Forgot Password option on HC login page.
To refresh password, follow the steps below:
1. Open HC login page (http://YourDomain.com:8787).
2. Click on Forgot Password link, specify your Login ID and click Retrieve.
3. It displays the following message:
"Your Password Authentication ID has been e-mailed to you at specified email address in personal profile."
4. You will receive an email with a link. Click on the specified link and it displays the following message:
"Your new password has been emailed to you."
5. You will again receive another email that contains your new password.
Trouble logging in? Simply enter your email address OR username in order to reset your password.
For faster and more reliable delivery, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your trusted senders list in your email software.