Question: How to install HC subsequent setup?
To install HC subsequent setup follow the instructions below:
1. Download HC main installer from here. You can use the same HC primary machine installer to install subsequent setup.
2. HC Installation setup is of two types:
i) Setup New Cluster
ii) Connect to Existing Cluster
Select option (ii)
3. On next page installer will show 3 input fields:
i) Server Name
ii) Server IP
iii) Database Name
Server Name: Provide the machine name where HC database is located, if the server is in different network then provide server IP Address instead of machine name.
Server IP: Provide the HC database server IP Address in this field.
Database: Enter HC database name here.
4. Enter database login and provide HC db user name and its password.
5. After installing HC subsequent setup; login in HC panel as host admin and go to Cluster Configuration :: Manager Server :: Add Server to add servers in cluster.