Question: How to Configure Godaddy Registrar in Hosting Controller Panel?
When you purchase an API Reseller account from GoDaddy, this account will work only for testing purpose untill you pass their Certification Test. After passing certification test you will grant permission to use LIVE account access. We have automated all this process in Control Panel. Here are the steps to be followed:
Passing Certification Test:
- Login to https://www.ote.resellerextranet.com/ using the account login information received in the WWD confirmation email with subject line Your OTE account has been set up!.
- In IP Address Configurations, add your WebServer IPs. And then go to Certification Test, here your status must be Uncertified, click on the check box at the bottom of the page, and click "Apply" to enter into certification mode.
- Now login to HC Control Panel and go to Billing System :: Funds Manager :: Configure Domain Registrants and activate GoDaddy registrar.
- Click Configure Registrar Button and set API Reseller Account and Password received in the WWD confirmation email with subject line Your OTE account has been set up!. Check the Test Transaction Checkbox also and click Save Settings.
- Now Press the Certification Test button on My Server :: Configure Domain Registrants page. Click Certify to pass your Certification Test.
- After successfully passing the certification test you will receive a Certification Test Confirmation Email from GoDaddy. At this point, you will be granted permission to the production reseller extranet and API environments.
Post Certification Configurations:
- Click Billing System :: Funds Manager :: Configure Domain Registrants page to set your Production Environment Settings. Set API Reseller Account and Password received in Certification Test Confirmation Email from GoDaddy and uncheck the Test Transaction checkbox.
- Login to your GoDaddy API Reseller account.
- Select My Account from home page.
- Select Reseller Account, then select Open under Control Panel option.
- In IP Address Configurations, add your WebServer IPs.
- Now you are ready to use GoDaddy with HC.
Note: If you have already using your API Reseller account in LIVE environment, then there is no need to carry out Certification Test.