Question: How can I manage Linux machine with HC?
Answer: Follow these steps before using HC Linux:
1. Download HC Linux version from here.
2. Check Pre-requisites of HC Linux prior to run installation.
3. Enable Linux Server Role in HC panel from Server Manager :: Global Setting at host level.
4. Add Linux server and configure it with HC using Server Manager :: Add Server option.
5. After adding Linux Server in the cluster you can add Linux based plans through Hosting Plan :: My Plan :: Add Plan (choose type = Linux)
Note: Using Linux based plans all data will be created on Linux machine.