Problem: How to add Multiple Cloud DCs in AD Connect Sync tool
Resolution: The settings for adding multiple Cloud DCs need to be explicitly enabled in the AD Sync tool without which option for the multiple DCs support does not appear in the tool.
Note: Before proceeding make sure your License key has extra limit available to replicate user on additional cloud domain.
To sync the objects on multiple Cloud DCs, you would have to modify the HCdirSync registry as stated below:
- Click Start >> Run and Open Registry editor by running regedit command
- Expand to this path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE >> SOFTWARE >> HCdirSync
- On the right-side window, double click the MultipleInstances key and change its value from 0 to 1.
- Click on OK and close the Registry Editor.
- Now Run the AD Connect Sync tool 'as Administrator' and verify them in the Cloud AD Settings.