Site.pro is a professional website builder for website owners and hosting providers. Site.pro website pages can easily be edited using Hosting Controller.
Question: How to configure Site.pro with Hosting Controller control panel and install it on a website created via HC panel?
Answer: Follow the two step procedure to install Site.pro on a website through Hosting Controller:
- Configuring Site.pro settings in Hosting Controller.
- Adding Site.pro to a website.
- Configuring Site.pro settings in Hosting Controller:
The Site.pro settings in Hosting Controller must be enabled and saved at Host, Reseller and Webadmin levels at this menu : Panel Configuration :: Configure Services :: Configure Site.pro.
Site.pro Settings Explained:
Enable Site.pro: You need to select this checkbox in order to enable Site.pro at host level in HC panel.
Site.pro API URL: This is premium or enterprise URL for Site.pro
User Name: UserName provided to you by Site.pro.
Password: Password provided to you by Site.pro.
Note: If Reseller and Webadmin do not have their own Site.pro account then they can use the Host Settings which are provided by host admin in HC panel.
Pre-requisites to Site.pro Installation: Prior to installing Site.pro on a website, the following pre-requisites should be met:
- FTP User account using which Site.pro will connect to your website must be associated with the website in HC panel.
- Site.pro configurations are saved in HC panel.
Having met the pre-requisites, you may proceed with the installation of Site.pro on your website using Hosting Controller control panel.
2. Adding Site.pro to a website:
In order to install Site.pro on a website, follow the steps given below:
- Login as Reseller/Webadmin in HC panel.
- Navigate to the menu: Hosting Services :: Manage Websites :: My Websites.
- Select the website on which you wish to install Site.pro.
- Click on Site.pro button.
Now you will be redirected to the Site.pro website and from there you will be able to publish the Site.pro templates on your website.