Question: How to add Skype for Business Users (Sip Users / Lync Users ) in Bulk through Hosting Controller control panel?
Answer: Given below are instructions for both Hosting Controller version 9 and version 10.
Instructions for Hosting Controller version 9 :
Skype for Business users (sip users) can be added in HC panel at reseller/webadmin level path Hosting Services :: Manage Communication Server :: Lync Enabled Organizations :: Add Bulk Lync Users
FirstName,LastName,EmailID,Password (This line must be on top in the csv file )
- John, Peter, email@example.com, W3lcome
- , , firstname.lastname@example.org,W3lcome
Instructions for Hosting Controller version 10 :
Skype for Business users (sip users) can be added in HC10 panel from : Provisioning >> Skype Organizations >> Skype Users >> Create Bulk Skype Users.
Below is the CSV format
FirstName,LastName,EmailID,Password,OfficeLocation,City,Country,State,ZipCode,Company,Notes (This line must be on top in the csv file )
- John, Peter, email@example.com, W3lcome ,,,,,,,
- , , firstname.lastname@example.org,W3lcome ,,,,,,,
Note: Don't insert space after comma ',' Sample csv file for HC10 version can be downloaded from this link Bulk-SIPUser.csv
- FirstName and LastName are optional and can be set empty. In such a case, firstname will be parsed from Email ID as first portion of email.
- EmailID and Password fields are necessary.