How to Configure Gandi.net Registrar with Hosting Controller?
Configuring Gandi.net with Hosting Controller requires a valid reseller account from Gandi.net. After signing up for a Gandi.net reseller account, follow the steps below:
- Configure Domain Registration option in HC.
- Configure Gandi.net account in HC.
- Add TLDs against Gandi.net.
- Add/Update Contacts associated with Domain Name.
- Configure Domain Registration option in HC
Navigate to the menu Configurations :: Panel Conf. :: Additional Services from Global Admin level and enable Domain Registration. To learn more about enabling Domain Registration at Global Admin level, see Enabling/Disabling additional services.
- Configure Gandi.net account in HC
Configure Gandi.net account by navigating to the menu Configurations :: Shared Hosting Conf. :: Domain Registrar Configurations :: Domain Registrar.
- Add TLDs against Gandi.net
Click Manage TLDs from the dropdown list and add TLDs by clicking Add TLD button. Specify prices for Domain Registration, Domain Transfer and Domain Renewal.
- Add/Update Contacts associated with Domain Name
Contacts associated with any Domain Name in Gandi.net can be added/updated via HC. These contacts are later used while registering a Domain Name via HC. New Contacts can be added by clicking Add Contacts button.
That's it. You have now successfully configured Gandi.net with HC and can now Register, Renew and Transfer domains through HC.