Question: HC Linux RBX service is not starting after the fresh installation ?
To solve that issue manually, follow these instructions:
1) Place the files into the respective folders like,
- cp /RBX/bin/K96backuphc /etc/rc0.d/K96backuphc
- cp /RBX/bin/K96backuphc /etc/rc6.d/K96backuphc
- cp /RBX/bin/S96backuphc /etc/rc3.d/S96backuphc
- cp /RBX/bin/S96backuphc /etc/rc5.d/S96backuphc
2) After that restart hcbackup service using command " hcbackup start "
Then type " ServerBackup " on terminal it will open the rebuild Xpress configuration and follow the reset of easy steps to complete it.
3) If RBX unable to pick the server roles then make sure all the IPs used in the cluster including HC database server IP should be listed in Hosts.allow file located at his path /usr/loal/hostingcontroller/etc.
Note in hosts.allow file HC database server IP should be listed right under 127.0.0.1
Feel free to contact our support department for any further query.