Question : How to modify HC Panel url like http://hc.domain.com ?
Manual setting for a single business site for example ' domain.com '
In order to run HC panel with hc.domain.com please follow the steps given below.
- Go to DNS manager domain.com zone file.
- Add Host A record in the zone file of domain.com with the name hc
- Go to IIS :: Hosting controller website properties :: and add the new Host Header record.
- In the new IP field select the IP on that your website domain.com is running
- Under Port field give 80
- Under Host Header value give hc.domain.com. and click ok
This will make HC panel to run at the URL hc.domain.com
If you want that every new domain should automatically access HC Panel like http://hc.domain.com then follow these instructions
- Login in HC Panel as Host
- Navigate to the menu My Server :: General Settings :: Admin Virtual Directory Settings, here choose option ' admin.domain.com '
- In next step specify control panel access as "hc" under "My Server :: Configure Web Server".