Question: How to modify Hosting Controller with the latest build?
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply the latest HC installer on both Windows and Linux servers.
For HC Windows:
- Download the latest installer of the HC control panel from this URL:
- Execute the HC installer and select the "Update" option to modify the build.
For HC Linux:
- Download the latest HC Linux agent installer from the below URL with the help of wget command on Linux server:
- Extract the downloaded file with the help of this command:
tar -xzvf hc10.tar.gz
- Change the directory with the help of this command:
- Execute the HC installer using the below commands and select option 1 to Update the HC Build.
For HC10: ./hc10installer
Note: If you have more than one machine in the HC cluster then you must apply the same build on all of them.