Question: How can I point DNS to my own server?
You can achieve this by following the steps given below:
- Install DNS Server on your machine.
- Go to Domain Registrar and enter two IPs of your DNS Server machine there for your NS records against your business domain.
- Login as host in HC panel.
- Go to the location Cluster Configuration :: Manage Servers :: Cluster Settings . Here, enable DNS role.
- Finally, go to : Cluster Configuration :: Manage Servers :: My Servers :: Edit Server :: DNS Server and put in the values of NS records which you have already set in step#2.
Now whenever you will add websites then those will correctly point to your DNS server and would resolve without any issue.