Question: How can I configure Realtime Registrar account in HC Panel?
To configure Realtime Registrar with HC panel you will follow the steps given below:
- Login as Host in HC panel.
- Go to Cluster Configuation :: Manage Servers :: Cluster Settings menu and enable Domain Registration.
- To configure Realtime domain registrar, go to this menu Billing System :: Funds Manager :: Configure Domain Registrants and click on Configure link after enabling and activating it.
- Add domain TLDS at location Billing System :: Funds Manager :: Configure Domain Registrants :: Manage TLDs.
- Domains can be registered from this path Website Services :: Domain Registration :: Register Domains in HC panel.
- You can also check domains availability at this path Website Services :: Domain Registration :: Check Domain.
Please make sure that you give proper values while testing for domain registration. It will throw an error if any of these values are not proper:
- Name servers (Ns1 and Ns2)
- Phone and Fax (+92.345234234 format)
- Gender (Male or Female)
- Address (Street, City, Country, Province)
Note: For test mode testing select Test Transaction option while configuring Realtime Registrar in HC panel at Billing System :: Funds Manager :: Configure Domain Registrants :: Configure Registrar other wise it will be considered in live mode.