Question: Linux Server status is showing down/Not Activated, how do I fix it?
Please ensure the following points:
1. Linux server build should be the same which is running on windows server. Verify this from command:
If it is different then apply same build on both windows & linux by following this Link.
2. HC database server IP should be included in hosts.allow file located in /usr/local/hostingcontroller/etc.
3. Add IP under 127.0.0.1.
4. If firewall is enabled on windows or linux server then make sure that following ports are allowed in it:
HC Server port = 8788
HC Remoting port = 8789
5. In Fedora/Centos operating system you can disable built-in firewall by using this command:
/sbin/chkconfig iptables off
/sbin/service iptables stop
6. On Linux Server, Selinux must be disabled (applies only for Fedora/Centos/Red Hat Enterprise).
7. Restart HC service.