Question: How to configure Link Point with Hosting Controller?
Each of the following steps should be followed after latest build.
Note: FYI LPv6.0 supports recurring or auto billing since it is API based gateway.
- The older version [LpiCom_5_4.dll], should be completely uninstalled. Following command is used to uninstall old Link Point Version from your machine.
*X:\gateways->regsvr32 -u LpiCom_5_4.dll
- LP COM Object can be downloaded, from the following link: https://www.linkpoint.com/viewcart/downloads/30015_lcom.zip.
- After download, you can find LpiCom_6_0.dll COM object in Installation suit Folder [30015_lcom]. It would be better if the newer version is downloaded every time.
LpiCom_6_0.dll can be placed any where on system but it should be registered as:
- Now paste libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll (They are LinkPoint Product Name: COM Objects) at the given path:
Note: There is no need to Register/Un Register these DLLs.
libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll can be downloaded from the following URL: http://www.linkpoint.com
- IIS should be restarted after this. Steps to restart IIS are:
- Click Start.
- Go to Run.
- Type iisreset.exe.
- Press Enter Key.
- Now login HC as hcadmin, and follow the steps as:
- Go to Billing System.
- In Advanced Options, Click Integrate/Edit Gateways.
- Select Edit Gateway, which is in front of LinkPoint option.
- Make the following entries as follows:
- Set Gateway URL = SendLinkPointV6.asp.
- Set Card CVV2 Variable = x_CVV2.
- Also make sure that .pem file path in HC Settings, under Payment Gateway Settings for Link Point, is right.
- LP Version 6 should be preinstalled before above configuration. Every version of LP can work with HC but the appropriate Gateway URL should be used. [as LPv6 URL is SendLinkPointV6.asp]
- "X" refers to the drive where software is installed.