Question: How do I setup WorldPay as the payment processor?
To setup WorldPay, follow these steps:
Step 1: Settings at WorldPay server
1. Login to your WorldPay account.
2. Click on Configuration Options, select the checkbox: callback enabled.
3. Enter the following URL into the "Callback URL" text field.
Step 2: Setting in Hosting Controller
- Login as "Reseller".
- Click "Payment Gateway" in My Server.
- Select the checkbox beside 'WorldPay" and click on Activate/Deactivate Gateways.
- Click Set Account button.
- Provide your Worldpay installation ID in "Your Worldpay installation ID" field. This is provided by WorldPay.com upon you sign-up. Contact WorldPay support if you are not sure about it.
- Enter 0 in "Whether test or live transaction?" field.
- Click on Set Payment Gateway button.
When these steps are complete, WorldPay will appear on Payment Forms everywhere in Hosting Controller and the customers will be able to pay through it.