Question: How do I set up WorldPay as the payment processor?
To set up WorldPay, follow these steps:
Step 1: Settings at the WorldPay server
1. log in to your WorldPay account.
2. Click on Configuration Options, and select the checkbox: callback enabled.
3. Enter the following URL into the "Callback URL" text field.
Step 2: Setting in Hosting Controller
- Login as "Reseller".
- Click "Payment Gateway" on My Server.
- Select the checkbox beside 'WorldPay" and click on Activate/Deactivate Gateways.
- Click the Set Account button.
- Provide your Worldpay installation ID in the "Your Worldpay installation ID" field. This is provided by WorldPay.com upon your sign-up. Contact WorldPay support if you are not sure about it.
- Enter 0 in the "Whether test or live transaction?" field.
- Click on the Set Payment Gateway button.
When these steps are complete, WorldPay will appear on Payment Forms everywhere in Hosting Controller and the customers will be able to pay through it.